Conde' Nast Names Palmetto Dunes One of the Top Resorts in the South
Palmetto Dunes is a 2,000-acre oceanfront residential resort community nestled in the heart of Hilton Head Island. The community is surrounded by water with three miles of the award-winning beach by the Atlantic Ocean, Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, a Mediterranean-style deepwater marina, the largest on Hilton Head Island with access to the Intracoastal Waterway adjacent to Palmetto Dunes and 11-miles of the 2nd largest man-made lagoon system in the country.
Those looking for the perfect investment can choose from an incredible selection of stylish and well-built properties. You’ll be able to find homes ranging from comfortable 1-bedroom condominium to sprawling 8 + bedroom homes and nearly everything in between. Properties in Palmetto Dunes are available in gorgeous architectural styles, including Contemporary, Mediterranean, Traditional, and more.
If you are searching for an upscale oceanfront community that offers a laid-back lifestyle, spectacular views, and an abundance of first-class amenities, Palmetto Dunes should be on top of your list.
Palmetto Dunes Amenities
- Three award-winning golf courses: Robert Trent Jones Course, George Fazio Golf Course, and Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Three miles of award-winning beach
- 11-miles of man-made lagoon system, the 2nd largest in the country, ideal for kayaking, fishing
- The Dunes House, oceanfront lunch and dinner, and beach bar
- Marriott Hotel and Omni Resort
- Alexander’s Restaurant
- Hilton Head Outfitters, bike and outdoor activity rentals
- Palmetto Dunes General Store
- Shopping: Golf Pro Shops, Tennis Center, PD General Store, Marina Gift Store, Marriott Gift Shop and Omni Gift Shop, Hilton Head Outfitters
- Big Jim’s Restaurant: Robert Trent Jones Golf
- Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Fazio Golf Course
- Hilton Head Archery
- Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
- Shelter Cove Area access via highway 278 bridge
- Five miles of bike and walking pathways
- Dunes Buggy Shuttle (seasonal April-September)
- Private functions and wedding venue