Leamington is the newest oceanfront golf community built on Hilton Head Island. The community, adjacent to Palmetto Dunes is located on 460 acres. The community is private with access from Highway 278 and via Ocean Lane within the Resort. It offers fabulous views of the ocean, golf, lagoon, ponds and wooded landscapes, many with multiple views. Leamington is home to the acclaimed Arthur Hills Golf Course.
Winding through the community is the 11-mile lagoon system offering the most spectacular views of the water. Pleasure cruising, fishing, canoeing, kayaking and the use of electric boats are permitted in the waters. Leamington is the only oceanfront and golf community on the Island that allows private golf carts for personal transportation.
- Prices available upon request
- 306 homesites
- Main Gate for residential owners only: Highway 278, private gated community, security pass required
- Leamington Gate for residential owners only: Ocean Lane, in Palmetto Dunes Resort, security pass required
- No short-term rentals permitted
- Owners have access to the Leamington Beach Club, Recreation Center Pavilion, Pool, Canoe Launch,Watercraftstorage and playground
- Six Month Rentals: Sustained Residential Area: Somerset, South Shore Commons and the Townhomes at South Shore (60):
- Community Enhancement Fee: ½ of 1% of purchase price, payable at closing: maximum $8,699
- Residential Assessment: $3,078 per year
- Water Craft Storage: $100 per year