If you’re one of the thousands of visitors who wish their Hilton Head Island vacation would last forever, you’ve come to the right place. Every year, countless tourists have made the decision to relocate to paradise by buying their very own home here at Hilton Head Island.
Beyond its identity as one of the top vacation destinations in the United States, Hilton Head Island offers an outstanding quality of life, with quality educational opportunities, first-class healthcare facilities, a dynamic business community, and a thriving arts and culture scene.
Today, there are nearly 40,000 permanent residents enjoying everything Hilton Head Island has to offer – if you’d like to be a part of this unrivaled resort town, here are some of the things you need to know:
- The real estate market in Hilton Head Island is controlled due to density restrictions of the Land Management Ordinance or LMO, and is generally built from developer inventory. Most of the future inventory can only be produced from existing owners who decide to sell their property, which boosts prices as there will always be more demand than supply.
- No existing developer inventory is available on the market. Compared to similar communities with years of standing or future development products, this presents a huge competitive advantage.
- Communities in Hilton Head Island are masterfully created through superior land planning and design, and have access to a wealth of resort amenities. It is one of the most desirable resort communities in the high-end oceanfront/golf/harbor destination resort market.
- Public schools in Hilton Head Island include Hilton Head Island School for the Creative Arts, Hilton Head Island Middle School, and Hilton Head Island High School. Private schools include Hilton Head Preparatory School, St. Francis Catholic School, and Hilton Head Christian Academy which is moving to Bluffton.
- Buying property in Hilton Head Island is a superb investment. It’s a win-win situation – you get a great second home which you can also use to generate some profit by renting it out whenever you’re not using it. Hilton Head Island rental properties are always in high demand.
- Hilton Head offers plenty of convenience, with its location right between the cities of Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA. The community also offers easy access to the I-95, Highway 278, and Route 17, making it easy to get to employment and business opportunities in nearby cities.
If you need help looking for the ideal property in Hilton Head Island, get in touch with Philip Schembra, Broker-In-charge of Schembra Real Estate Group by calling 800-845-9506 or 843-785-2452. You can also send an email to email@example.com