At Schembra Real Estate Group, I am proud of our 41-years of record-breaking sales and helping build a strong real estate market on Hilton Head Island. Through $1,000,000,000 billion in personal sales, I have seen the local real estate market grow to encompass a wide range of luxury, beach, lagoon, golf, harbour and an oceanfront tennis estate, doing so with a commitment to his philosophy of hard work, core values, stellar reputation and outstanding knowledge and expertise with both buyers and sellers. Which makes it so exciting that our company, Schembra Real Estate Group has been invited to join Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, a global network of the world’s top real estate executives. What does this mean for you? It means that we can now list your property on Webby-award winning LuxuryRealEstate.com, giving you worldwide exposure to highly qualified buyers on a platform that features more luxury real estate than any other site in the world. It’s good news for buyers and sellers, and fabulous news for the Hilton Head Island real estate market. Now, with this global platform, Schembra Real Estate Group continues its goal of elevating Hilton Head Island real estate and providing our clients the utmost in professionalism, service and experience.
About Philip Schembra
Established In 1976, Phil Schembra arrived on Hilton Head Island to sell real estate for the Phipps Land Company / Bessemer Securities, the early developers of Palmetto Dunes Resort. When the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) was established permitting realtors to sell throughout the Island, Phil made the decision to specialize exclusively in Palmetto Dunes, which later included Shelter Cove and Leamington. Today, after selling for 41 years in the community he continues his record-breaking sales, and as an owner of a boutique company, he shares his philosophy of hard work, core values, professionalism and outstanding knowledge and expertise with buyers and sellers. His longevity and institutional knowledge of the community continue his recognition in the local community as a leader in luxury oceanfront, ocean-oriented properties, golf, lagoon and harbor properties.
Sales training and broker mentoring “has been an integral part of the firm’s philosophy providing agents with extensive market knowledge to offer their buyers and sellers a professional experience. The firm’s excellent customer service, stellar reputation and expertise in the community has continued to set the company apart from its competition. In addition, he is the author of THE TOTAL SALESPERSON® time management sales program The team of professionals at Schembra Real Estate Group may offer assistance with your real estate goals and objectives throughout Hilton Head Island and the Low Country. His loyal client base and property owners provides a referral network and is a huge part of his success. He and his wife have been residents of Palmetto Dunes since 1976 and continues his specialization in the community.
Awards and recognitions
Phil has a string of awards and recognitions in the industry, including:
- 2016 Realtor Emeritus distinction with $1,000,000,000 (Billion)in personal sales in Palmetto Dunes, Shelter Cove and Leamington
- #1 All-Time Listing and Selling Agent in the history of Hilton Head Island in one community – Palmetto Dunes, Shelter Cove and Leamington, for homes, homesites and condominiums
- The only REALTOR® specializing 100% exclusively in Palmetto Dunes, Shelter Cove and Leamington
- Past recipient, “Top 100 Sales Team” Award in the Country ranked by sales volume by the National Association of Realtors, with over 1,400,000 (million) members
- #1 All-Time Listing and Selling Agent in the history of Hilton Head Island for oceanfront homes, homesites and condominiums all achieved in Palmetto Dunes and Leamington
- Largest investor of oceanfront property, other than the developers2016 Realtor Emeritus distinction, given by the 1.4 million membership National Association of Realtors, in recognition of Phil’s 40 years in the industry with $1 billion in personal sales in Palmetto Dunes, Shelter Cove and Leamington
Community involvement and other interests
Phil humbly gives back to the community through his participation in various charitable and civic groups, including:
- Volunteers in Medicine Hilton Head
- Easter Seals Foundation
- Children’s Relief Fund
- Boys and Girls Club
- United Way
- RBC Heritage of Golf, presented by Boeing
- Sandbox Children’s Museum
- National Association of Mental Illness, NAMI
- Pan-Mass Challenge for Cancer
- Outside Hilton Head Foundation
Phil is also the author of The Total Salesperson, a life learning program designed to help everyone “achieve excellence and gain the competitive edge in life, business, education and sports.”
Phil is the president and founder of Hilton Head Island Performance Group, Inc., which publishes the weekly printed version of The Total Salesperson.
Take advantage of Phil’s record-breaking sales. Please contact him at www.schembrarealestate.com or call below:
Address: The Plaza at Shelter Cove l 50P Shelter Cove Lane
Hilton Head Island SC l 29928